Email+messages !!!!

George Manologlou

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
email+messages !!!!

Hello friends,
As I wait the official Windows 10 upgrade to my lumia 640, I cannot hide that one of my big fears is the remaining internal storage. My phone already uses 4,54Gb of total 8Gb and it has 2.74Gb remaining. I tried to clean up some space from some categories and it worked. Also I moved some apps to sd. There is a category which called "email+messages" and uses 372,16 mb. I deleted the messages, I deleted the mails from all categories and also I chose the option that says to keep only seven days archives. It still remains 372.16 mb. Notice that I have 4 mail accounts (two of them are new and empty).

Any solution on that.. ???

Last edited:

Roddie Toney

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I store all my emails to server. I set up different folders for different emails. When I worked last I had work phones that had no memory so doing folders was only way. Set one folder for each client and one from home. I am disabled now and still do same. Once a day I move emails to folders as I read them and delete the ones I don't want to keep. This not only keeps email organized but keeps phone that are lite on storage running optimal. I also downloaded the contacts+message backup app from store and backed text messages as well as contacts to SD card.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos