I purchased a lumia 640 lte 8 days ago and I have to say this piece of crap is unusable. the internet explorer browser, which I do not use on desktop, on this creepy phone works like a dolphin browser on my sony ericsson in 2008... it is light years away from google chrome on android 5.1 . OMG i just hate this phone... it is so much like nokia was... :( bugs ; like no sound either ways while calling someone ( factory reset 3 times until now), updating for ten minutes the music library that has 400 songs on a class 10 sony micro sd , the much loved here maps; make an 8 shape movement to calibrate the compass , made a fool of me in public , still not working, (data connection and location was enabled), I double click to zoom in but internet explorer accessing the link, pages look awful as on a 3 inch wvga display, no options in settings, the best part; i have this piece of plastic that some stupid people calls a smartphone , for sale for 100 dollars, but in 2 days , no one were interested... I payed 180 for it last week :)
    12-19-2015 11:56 AM
    In my country this " smartphone" costs the equivalent of 180 us dollars... I sad that it looks as a 3 inch wvga display, I know it is a 5 inch hd ips, but opening the internet explorer , you won't tell the difference... it does not make use of the 5 inch display...
    12-19-2015 03:48 PM
    In my country this " smartphone" costs the equivalent of 180 us dollars... I sad that it looks as a 3 inch wvga display, I know it is a 5 inch hd ips, but opening the internet explorer , you won't tell the difference... it does not make use of the 5 inch display...
    To be honest in 8.1 I had the same issue until I installed to windows 10 Mobile preview build. Almost every site just works as normal in windows 10 and looks great to. Also, there's a scaling features which makes the OS make the list out of the screen size.

If you don't mind a few bugs, you could try windows 10 now. However buying an android phone wouldn't be a bad idea either
    12-19-2015 04:54 PM
    I am giving up on Windows Phone OS :(
    12-20-2015 01:18 AM