Disable post proccesing image

skljsklj1

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi to all!
I got my Lumia 640 LTE yesterday, and everything works excelent.

But i have question about camera: after take a photo, when i open i gallary a photo, in left corner write PROCCESING IS IN PROGRESS, and when it finish, the picture lose quality, is there any way to solve that?

Im using Lumia 5 camera, but i try other app for camera,and the same thing happen.

Thanks.

P.S. sorry for my bad English.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
If you are saving photos to an SD card in the phone that could be slowing down the photos during the write process.
Try changing the save photos option to the phone if you happen to be saving to SD.

skljsklj1

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
If you are saving photos to an SD card in the phone that could be slowing down the photos during the write process.
Try changing the save photos option to the phone if you happen to be saving to SD.

I try this but nothing change... Picture again lose quality. You have this problem too?

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi to all!
I got my Lumia 640 LTE yesterday, and everything works excelent.

But i have question about camera: after take a photo, when i open i gallary a photo, in left corner write PROCCESING IS IN PROGRESS, and when it finish, the picture lose quality, is there any way to solve that?

Im using Lumia 5 camera, but i try other app for camera,and the same thing happen.

Thanks.

P.S. sorry for my bad English.

You can't disable it, that's why you use Lumia Camera because it's supposed to be superior than Microsoft Camera, which has less settings but it doesn't add so aggressive post processing.
This is one reason why I went back to 8.1 from 10 on my 640... the new builds don't let you use Lumia Camera and Microsoft camera now has the lumia features, even the post processing but it's not as good as Lumia Camera.

You must remember that on lowlight 640 is not great since it doesn't have a good lens, it's not Zeiss like 640XL. so some photos might look strange and then Lumia camera wants to fix it by guessing how to fix it. I wish when you are on Manual mode, it wouldn't add anything and just let me choose what I want to choose, but it's not like that on WP.

But there is no way to fix it, use a different camera app, or Microsoft camera, but soon 640 will get windows 10 mobile, and then you will get the same problem since Microsoft camera is Lumia camera rebranded but still needs some work to make it better.

skljsklj1

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
You can't disable it, that's why you use Lumia Camera because it's supposed to be superior than Microsoft Camera, which has less settings but it doesn't add so aggressive post processing.
This is one reason why I went back to 8.1 from 10 on my 640... the new builds don't let you use Lumia Camera and Microsoft camera now has the lumia features, even the post processing but it's not as good as Lumia Camera.

You must remember that on lowlight 640 is not great since it doesn't have a good lens, it's not Zeiss like 640XL. so some photos might look strange and then Lumia camera wants to fix it by guessing how to fix it. I wish when you are on Manual mode, it wouldn't add anything and just let me choose what I want to choose, but it's not like that on WP.

But there is no way to fix it, use a different camera app, or Microsoft camera, but soon 640 will get windows 10 mobile, and then you will get the same problem since Microsoft camera is Lumia camera rebranded but still needs some work to make it better.

Thank you EMI... My photo is so bad...
But thank you for this! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism