waiting song

ori freiman

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I've been tring to find an application or options in the phone to put music instead of the ringer, so when someone will call me they'll hear a music until i'll answer them,

plz help me with that!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, interesting.

I imagine the best place to start with would be your carrier as what your asking to change is the Ringback tone.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you are in the US, that is no longer possible. All of the US carriers eliminated ring back tones several years ago.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I know someone who has one...the only person I know, and yes I live in the US and so does this person.

Interesting, maybe it's possible they changed it before it was removed?

I know a few people who changed it but changed it back as they said they never got any calls, I guess people thought they were calling a call centre not the intended recipient lol.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Interesting, maybe it's possible they changed it before it was removed?

I know a few people who changed it but changed it back as they said they never got any calls, I guess people thought they were calling a call centre not the intended recipient lol.
LOL, to me, it's really annoying to listen to.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
LOL, to me, it's really annoying to listen to.

I can imagine lol, I remember calling someone and almost had my ear drums blown out (I use in-ear headphones) they had a drum n' bass song set mid song. So not really surprised why they had no calls lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster