Hello Lumia lovers!

The 640 seems to me to be a nice smartphone,I would like to get one but I would also like to know if I can get some possibilities to customize some aspects about it like I have now on my android!Can someone help me with some guiding regarding this matter!?Thanks!

I was wondering , can I set a specific ringtone for a specific person in my contacts list?
    Also can I set a specific sms tone for a specific person in my contacts list?
    Can I schedule a sms sending?
    Set a email notification tone that will be different from the general sms tone?

Is this possible in WP 8.1 or Windows 10?
    01-12-2016 07:27 AM
    Yes you can have custom ringtones and sms tones for contacts and email accounts. There is no way to schedule a sms, at least not that I know of.
    Hello Lumia lovers!

The 640 seems to me to be a nice smartphone,I would like to get one but I would also like to know if I can get some possibilities to customize some aspects about it like I have now on my android!Can someone help me with some guiding regarding this matter!?Thanks!

I was wondering , can I set a specific ringtone for a specific person in my contacts list?
    Also can I set a specific sms tone for a specific person in my contacts list?
    Can I schedule a sms sending?
    Set a email notification tone that will be different from the general sms tone?

Is this possible in WP 8.1 or Windows 10?
    01-12-2016 08:02 AM
    Yes you can have custom ringtones and sms tones for contacts and email accounts. There is no way to schedule a sms, at least not that I know of.
    Thanks alot mate!
    01-12-2016 08:29 AM