How can I get the reset protection key for the Lumia 640 lte AT&T go phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

how can i get reset protection key for lumia 640 lte AT&T go phone

Dear Sir i have reset my lumia 640 phone to restore window 8.1 from roll back window 10 techincal preview and forget to off reset protection. now device is asking for reset recovery key code. please provide . please help me to get key.
IMEI No - <redacted> microsoft account = <redacted>

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i get reset protection key for lumia 640 lte AT&T go phone

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

For your own safety you should never post your contact details, account log in information or IMEI on public forums.

Your most likely avenue to fix this will be contacting Microsoft Customer Care: microsoft customer care - Bing

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

STORMY13

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: How can I get the reset protection key for the Lumia 640 lte AT&T go phone?

Go to, h:tps://account.microsoft.com/

sign in with the account you use on your phone, then click on Devices and there you will find the link to get a reet code.

53brownsugababy

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: how can i get reset protection key for lumia 640 lte AT&T go phone

Dear Sir i have reset my lumia 640 phone to restore window 8.1 from roll back window 10 techincal preview and forget to off reset protection. now device is asking for reset recovery key code. please provide . please help me to get key.
IMEI No - <redacted> microsoft account = <redacted>

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I get the reset protection key for the Lumia 640 lte AT&T go phone?

Please don't post quotes without original content. It is always better to convey some specific details to help assist in finding an answer.

If you need your reset protection key...

Go to, https://account.microsoft.com/

sign in with the account you use on your phone, then click on Devices and there you will find the link to get a reset code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss