How do I change the default zoom level in Mobile IE 11?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How to change default zoom level in mobile IE 11 ?

I just bought a Lumia 640 and IE 11 is zoomed way too much by default, making some sites clunky to use (especially some forums that don't have a mobile version to begin with).
Any explanation I found via searching was about desktop or tablet version, but nothing about mobile. (Still on W8.1, update hasn't gone out for the 640 I think ?)

There's nothing about zoom level in the "advanced" settings of IE so I don't really know where to look.

Thanks for your answers.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to change default zoom level in mobile IE 11 ?

I just bought a Lumia 640 and IE 11 is zoomed way too much by default, making some sites clunky to use (especially some forums that don't have a mobile version to begin with).
Any explanation I found via searching was about desktop or tablet version, but nothing about mobile. (Still on W8.1, update hasn't gone out for the 640 I think ?)

There's nothing about zoom level in the "advanced" settings of IE so I don't really know where to look.

Thanks for your answers.

the update should be there for your 640, you can check by downloading an app called upgrade advisor and using that to check for updates.

as for IE, can you pinch to zoom in and out while on the website?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99