Can't find my music on my Lumia 640.

Rawkfist

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I recently copied/pasted 1 song from my Itunes (on computer) to my Lumia 640. It copied and pasted just fine BUT when I go to my phone I can't find it. I pasted it into phone/music folder.
When I go to music app on my phone it is not there. It says my xbox music folder is empty. Am i not checking in the right spot on my phone?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently copied/pasted 1 song from my Itunes (on computer) to my Lumia 640. It copied and pasted just fine BUT when I go to my phone I can't find it. I pasted it into phone/music folder.
When I go to music app on my phone it is not there. It says my xbox music folder is empty. Am i not checking in the right spot on my phone?

from your phone, can you check the file using a file explorer app if you have one installed? See if the app can see it and open it

Rawkfist

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I downloaded a file exp. app. and yes it finds the music that i installed but I can't find it unless i search in the file exp app. It goes to music and then what i dl but won't let me pin it to the start menu. I can't find it unless i do the search in the file app.

Wan Firas

May 17, 2015
Visit site
When I was on 8.1, I changed the music location displayed (all-phone-SD card) several times. Then the new track is in. But in W10M, I notice that Groove is more efficient detecting new tracks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon