Windows 10 update for lumia 640 EE????

tankstep

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I've just bought a brand new Lumia 640 locked to EE. Was very excited to try out windows 10. Keep doing the upgrade advisor, and it says its available but then the only option is to click down and then nothing happens. Is there an official windows 10 update for my phone? Is this a microsoft issue or an EE issue as i thought microsoft had now pushed this update ut for my device?

Thanks

Dale

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
It is either a bug with UpgradeAdvisor app, or your carrier doesn't allow the upgrades yet. If I were you I'd try to reinstall UpgradeAdvisor app and if it doesn't work again, then I guess it is a carrier issue.

Yes, there is an official Windows 10 Mobile upgrade for Lumia 640.

tankstep

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
It is either a bug with UpgradeAdvisor app, or your carrier doesn't allow the upgrades yet. If I were you I'd try to reinstall UpgradeAdvisor app and if it doesn't work again, then I guess it is a carrier issue.

Yes, there is an official Windows 10 Mobile upgrade for Lumia 640.

Cheers dude!

Mikepoint

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I too have just joined the Windows Nation. I started with the most affordable smartphone I could find and was surprised at what I got right out the box. The first app that I experienced was Windows Advisor and it lead me to the Window's 10 update. It was a really easy process,but, it wouldn't update the native apps preloaded on the phone they just freeze. But other than that its an outrageously productive and entertaining device that I'm having fun learning. I just need to find that app that will read these long winded rantings to me😊.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss