Need immediate help! Any?

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Need immediate help!

I rolled back from Windows 10 mobile build 14332 using WDRT. I was stuck for more than 45 mins at that stage where it says, with the header "Apps", "A few more apps still need to finish installing. I should just take...". Sensing something wrong, I ran the WDRT again! But again I got stuck at that same point.
P.S- Phone battery is more than 50%.
PLEASE HELP!!!
(Lumia 640)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need immediate help!

I rolled back from Windows 10 mobile build 14332 using WDRT. I was stuck for more than 45 mins at that stage where it says, with the header "Apps", "A few more apps still need to finish installing. I should just take...". Sensing something wrong, I ran the WDRT again! But again I got stuck at that same point.
PLEASE HELP!!!
(Lumia 640)

So is the phone in a state where you can use it? Also, can you charge your phone fully and then try the wdrt?

shikhanshu

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site

PLEASE HELP!!!
(Lumia 640)

1. Fully charge phone
2. Do WDRT again
3. While setting up initial things, do NOT sign in to any MS/outlook account, just skip that. If you do sign in, do NOT take any previous backup, start fresh.

"A few more apps..." screen takes a long time after WDRT. Maybe close to 20 mins even. So once it reaches that screen, just plug in phone to charger and go do something else for a few hours and forget about the phone. That helps :)

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

"A few more apps..." screen takes a long time after WDRT. Maybe close to 20 mins even. So once it reaches that screen, just plug in phone to charger and go do something else for a few hours and forget about the phone. That helps :)

In my experience, it can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Done it twice on my 640, plan on doing it again today, as I'm having too many issues on Redstone build and want to go back to the release of W10M. Plug it in and walk away is great advice.

"A Watched Pot Never Boils."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786