Camera adjusting photos?

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I'm seeing things but it feels like the MS camera app is adjusting my photos somehow. Everything's on auto so it's not like I have the ISO locked to a specific rating and then it needs to adjust for that. Anyone seen anything like this? I DO have HDR off.

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the new camera app ALWAYS runs post processing, whichsucks. I can’t tell you how many times Ihave had the perfect shot, just to watch it get blown out or otherwise f’ed bythe post processing algorithm. I havefound no way to disable it.

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Holy cow.. this is ridiculous. How can they possibly allow that? I thought I was nuts but clearly you've seen it as well!! I'm just gonna have to only take pictures with other cameras. It's ok there's some really good ones.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Go and download Sight Camera360 by far the simplest and most intuitive camera you can get.
If you're into manually adjustment then go for ProShot. It's paid though but absolutely worth it.

r2SN

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I love Proshot but the problem is that it takes forever to load. Don't know why.
yeah on 10m it takes time to open,to resume,to save images. I guess because it's a 8.1 app( I guess something to do with Silverlight or what). The developer is going to release a new native app for 10m

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786