Instagram on Lumia 640 Windows 10?

Jeevith Shetty

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Instagram on Lumia 640 Windows 10

I had downloaded the official Instagram app for my WP10 Lumia 640. But now its not opening.i tried soft reset. Didnt work. I tried Uninstalling it and it still isnt working. Its showing"t use this app you'll need a device with more features and is asking me to check hardware requirements. I have no idea what to do. Dont want to hard reset the phone

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Instagram on Lumia 640 Windows 10

I had downloaded the official Instagram app for my WP10 Lumia 640. But now its not opening.i tried soft reset. Didnt work. I tried Uninstalling it and it still isnt working. Its showing"t use this app you'll need a device with more features and is asking me to check hardware requirements. I have no idea what to do. Dont want to hard reset the phone

Calm down, today Store seems under maintenance around the world, try towmorrow and relax ;)
Never heard one human being resetting his phone due to Instagram. Relax and peace

Jeevith Shetty

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

Calm down, today Store seems under maintenance around the world, try towmorrow and relax ;)
Never heard one human being resetting his phone due to Instagram. Relax and peace

This is the human being who wrote the above post. My instagram has been down for a few days now. Wouldn't have gone through this much trouble if it had been just a day. And the app is important to me as i am into Photography. Now I cant even install it back.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

This is the human being who wrote the above post. My instagram has been down for a few days now. Wouldn't have gone through this much trouble if it had been just a day. And the app is important to me as i am into Photography. Now I cant even install it back.

Store works perfect now. Help yourself and have a nice day ;)

stingray211

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site

Hi I've been using Instagram official app for some time and i stumbled upon this topic. After this, i checked for the same in the store. In the all apps list in my library, it shows instagram does not work on my phone. I don't know why.

Jeevith Shetty

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

Store works perfect now. Help yourself and have a nice day ;)

Its still showing The same thing I mentioned in the first post. Its not the store. The app is asking me to check hardware requirements to install. Why would it, if it was already working fine in the first place.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Its still showing The same thing I mentioned in the first post. Its not the store. The app is asking me to check hardware requirements to install. Why would it, if it was already working fine in the first place.

I apologize, I tested it late morning, seems only that only app, today more feedbacks are coming, write to app developers for updating file sign or whatelse they think useful

Jeevith Shetty

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

I apologize, I tested it late morning, seems only that only app, today more feedbacks are coming, write to app developers for updating file sign or whatelse they think useful

Can I write to the developers through the store or do i have to do it some other way. Is it by reporting the app?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Why use a third party when there is an official app. And it was working fine in the first place.

Why not, if the official one doesn't work? 6tag has been around since early days of WP8. It is absolutely no slouch, with great features when the then official app was dragging its beta feet.

Jeevith Shetty

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

Why not, if the official one doesn't work? 6tag has been around since early days of WP8. It is absolutely no slouch, with great features when the then official app was dragging its beta feet.

Agreed. I did download that. But what I meant was if the Instagram official one worked fine I wouldn't be using 6tag. Would have preferred that over 6tag.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I really hope that they will fix this soon. For the first time, I seriously regret updating. :(

Muhammad Nura

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
The update should be from Instagram, I have noticed that Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile too is faulty may be due the Osmeta tool that they are using to port their apps... May be***

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. I did download that. But what I meant was if the Instagram official one worked fine I wouldn't be using 6tag. Would have preferred that over 6tag.

Yes. 6tag is awesome and was there when the official app still sucked. I still use it over the official app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett