As of build 14371 (I think) there are random times when I can't adjust the volume while playing music with Groove. Neither volume+ or volume- work and as soon as I unlock the screen it works. However, sometimes it will work just fine, but 7/10 times it will not allow me to change the playback volume.

By no means a deal breaker, as I'm very happy with the last few RS builds (well yeah, maybe save for battery performance, which kind of sucks a little) but I'm sure I should be able to adjust the volume with the screen off.

Any ideas, tips, similar experiences?

[lumia 640ds, running latest Redstone build)
    06-24-2016 05:44 AM
    As of build 14371 (I think) there are random times when I can't adjust the volume while playing music with Groove. Neither volume+ or volume- work and as soon as I unlock the screen it works. However, sometimes it will work just fine, but 7/10 times it will not allow me to change the playback volume.

By no means a deal breaker, as I'm very happy with the last few RS builds (well yeah, maybe save for battery performance, which kind of sucks a little) but I'm sure I should be able to adjust the volume with the screen off.

check in this thread for all redstone issues: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...tm#post3507050

check in this thread for all redstone issues: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...tm#post3507050
    06-24-2016 06:40 AM
    I've noticed this issue too, though on a much earlier build. I'm currently on 10586.420 but as I updated fairly recently from 318 I can't remember if I noticed it in that build first. At the moment it is working fine though, just as you yourself have experienced.

Windows Phone has had a volume bug before though in 8.1 as I remember times when the actual volume didn't change even though the displayed volume would change. Again it would seemingly happen at random.
    unuzerounu likes this.
    06-26-2016 02:19 AM