Outlook calendar in Windows 10 issues

rlouie001

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
When I setup an event in the calendar the notification reminded me, but when I try to dismissed the reminder it won't shut down and it repeatedly reminding me over and over again. It seen the calendar app is not working right. Also, the phone would constantly flashes. Am I the only one having this issue?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When I setup an event in the calendar the notification reminded me, but when I try to dismissed the reminder it won't shut down and it repeatedly reminding me over and over again. It seen the calendar app is not working right. Also, the phone would constantly flashes. Am I the only one having this issue?

what OS version are you on? And have you checked for updates for the app in store?

rlouie001

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by rlouie001

what OS version are you on? And have you checked for updates for the app in store?

I upgraded my phone using the Official Windows 10 OS from AT&T and the version I am using is 10.0.10586.420

I had to do several soft resets just to get the phone stop launching the notification to remind me of the event I setup. I was able to go to the Settings>Notification and Actions> to turn off the Outlook Calendar app from notifying me. So far, there is no notification to remind me of my event. I am going to let the phone stay this way until tomorrow when the calendar changes day and hope this issue will pass. If I continue to have issues the Calendar app I will do a Hard Reset.

-MODERATOR'S NOTE: Merging two duplicate posts because of the moderation post system.-

I am using the Official Windows 10 update from AT&T and I am on version10.0.10586.420
I also checked the store for any updates, there was none.
I was able to turn the phone off and restarted it and I was able to use the back arrow key to close the Calendar app before it would start to notify me of the event. Then I went to Settings>Notification and Actions> to turn OFF the Calendar app... So far no more notification from Calendar. I will keep this setting until tomorrow when the calendar changes day and hope this will not happen again when I turn it back ON.

Last edited by a moderator:

rlouie001

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
The issues I had with Outlook Calendar app did not go away the next day. When I open the app there was another event that I have setup for July 5, which did the same thing. The app won't let me delete the event , when I press the delete key it automatically setup the same event again and again... I did a hard reset on the phone and restored everything. So far, the phone is working a lot better. The features that came with WP8.1 is now also working on WP10. Previously I thought WP10 OS eliminated them. I will try to setup the Outlook Calendar again and hope it will work correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos