My phone was working great. I was able to download apps with no problems. Then today I tried to download Acrobat PDF Reader. The Microsoft Store responded with "pending", the download started, but stopped. It then says "Attention required. Tap here." I have done that many times. But it seems to be in an endless loop. The first time it happened it had an error code. I think it was "c101a006". I tried to download other apps but they all failed. So I think the problem is with the Microsoft Store app. How can I fix the app? How can I reset or reload the Microsoft Store app so it will start working again? I can find lots of information on doing that on a Windows 10 PC, but not on a Windows 10 phone. I need help for Windows 10 Phone. My phone is a Lumina 640. Thanks in advance.
    Diti Sikdar likes this.
    07-22-2016 10:56 AM
    My phone was working great. I was able to download apps with no problems. Then today I tried to download Acrobat PDF Reader. The Microsoft Store responded with "pending", the download started, but stopped. It then says "Attention required. Tap here." I have done that many times. But it seems to be in an endless loop. The first time it happened it had an error code. I think it was "c101a006". I tried to download other apps but they all failed. So I think the problem is with the Microsoft Store app. How can I fix the app? How can I reset or reload the Microsoft Store app so it will start working again? I can find lots of information on doing that on a Windows 10 PC, but not on a Windows 10 phone. I need help for Windows 10 Phone. My phone is a Lumina 640. Thanks in advance.
    it might be a local store issue - so wait for a few hours and try again
    You can also try a soft reset (restart) and then check again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-22-2016 11:01 AM
    i am facing this same problem bt with some additional problems like cortona is not working microsoft edge is not opening and the most important the setting thing is lost from menu this all happened after the latest update ... what is happening with my phone :(
    09-21-2016 05:19 AM