settings,cortana ,microsoft edge not opening after the last update

Diti Sikdar

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
i am using my lumia 640 for 1 year and 2 months . After the release of official update of windows 10 for mobile i decided to update my phone .
It was running normally until a new update came this morning (indian time +5:30) i decided to let it install on my phone it did made some changes on phone bt when i thought of opening the edge browser it was closing ... it was not just once i tried a lot of time bt no change, thn i noticed setting is gone cortona is not working too ..
I was thinking of hard reset but how can i do it if i cant find the settings
i really need help with this..i dont know whats happening to this phone after the update.
:straight::straight::cry::cry:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
i am using my lumia 640 for 1 year and 2 months . After the release of official update of windows 10 for mobile i decided to update my phone .
It was running normally until a new update came this morning (indian time +5:30) i decided to let it install on my phone it did made some changes on phone bt when i thought of opening the edge browser it was closing ... it was not just once i tried a lot of time bt no change, thn i noticed setting is gone cortona is not working too ..
I was thinking of hard reset but how can i do it if i cant find the settings
i really need help with this..i dont know whats happening to this phone after the update.
:straight::straight::cry::cry:

Faulty installation, you can try hard reset with the key sequence.

Switch down phone
Keep holding vol up, then plug charger
Wait till phone will lit on and a ! mark appears.
Left the vol up key and press one key once : vol up, vol down, power, vol down.
Gears should start. Keep charger plugged.

Your phonw eill prepeat a clean install of last downloaded build, then it will update and sync all its core apps. (approx 2 hrs)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3