i am using my lumia 640 for 1 year and 2 months . After the release of official update of windows 10 for mobile i decided to update my phone .
    It was running normally until a new update came this morning (indian time +5:30) i decided to let it install on my phone it did made some changes on phone bt when i thought of opening the edge browser it was closing ... it was not just once i tried a lot of time bt no change, thn i noticed setting is gone cortona is not working too ..
    I was thinking of hard reset but how can i do it if i cant find the settings
    i really need help with this..i dont know whats happening to this phone after the update.
    09-21-2016 04:13 AM
    i am using my lumia 640 for 1 year and 2 months . After the release of official update of windows 10 for mobile i decided to update my phone .
    It was running normally until a new update came this morning (indian time +5:30) i decided to let it install on my phone it did made some changes on phone bt when i thought of opening the edge browser it was closing ... it was not just once i tried a lot of time bt no change, thn i noticed setting is gone cortona is not working too ..
    I was thinking of hard reset but how can i do it if i cant find the settings
    i really need help with this..i dont know whats happening to this phone after the update.
    Faulty installation, you can try hard reset with the key sequence.

Switch down phone
    Keep holding vol up, then plug charger
    Wait till phone will lit on and a ! mark appears.
    Left the vol up key and press one key once : vol up, vol down, power, vol down.
    Gears should start. Keep charger plugged.

Your phonw eill prepeat a clean install of last downloaded build, then it will update and sync all its core apps. (approx 2 hrs)
    09-21-2016 04:19 AM