Aravind Belagaje

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday I tried to install a game of 500 Mb but I had only 800 Mb free so I could not install. Now the problem is my storage decreaseed to 100 Mb it won't display game in any list. Do there is no uninstall option for me. Is there any way to get my storage back or should I format? I am using windows 10 latest build 14393

Minh Junior Dinh

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Yes, you are able to uninstall apps, just go to the following: Settings>System>Apps & features. After that, you click onto what you want to unistall.

Aravind Belagaje

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
One thing settings ->system->apps is not there in my mobile but I found it in storage -> apps and games
But the ting is that particular game is not installed and it is simplely consumeing memory and I can't find it in any list

Minh Junior Dinh

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
One thing settings ->system->apps is not there in my mobile but I found it in storage -> apps and games
But the ting is that particular game is not installed and it is simplely consumeing memory and I can't find it in any list

Sorry, I thought you meant on a PC. I think there should be more context next time.

Minh Junior Dinh

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site

Oh, and I think you mean the app is not fully installed and you are unable to finish the installation. You should try going into the store and check the app again. This happened to me once in the Store app.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I would try to uninstall a other app so you liberate some storage or move some to a SD card so that your download can finish installing. It's your internal storage that is full, right?

Sent from mTalk

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Store it is not showing as downloading if go to the app page and click get it shows no space (its only science I have 100 Mb that's why I guess

Try this:

settings-->storage sense-->temporary files-->delete
and.. rage sense-->temporary files-->Internet Explorer settings-->delete history -->delete-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes