Hello guys,i have a lumia 640, i have problem with sign acounnt please help me.

alinpletea15

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
I can't connect to microsoft account outlook,all others account works just outlook not.I have windows phone 8.1.In the error say'Can't loggin.We can't loggin right now.Wait some moments and try again".What i can do?Please help me.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
This looks like a server side issue as I am encountering the same thing after rolling back to WP8.1 using WDRT.

There's not much we can do but wait for MS to fix it.

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Weird, I'm having the same issue. Hard reset my 640 even, and going through the setup process it asks me to sign in with my Microsoft Account.

But, after going through the initial startup process opening the store app, I cannot sign in. Nor can I sign in by going to add accounts. I can only add my email accounts.

Thesoa

Oct 11, 2021
Visit site
I have the same problem with my windows phone 8.1.In the error say'Can't loggin.I can't loggin right now. Wait some moments and try again, changed date and time and prolem still persists

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Same Q: is your account working on other platforms? Hopefully, it's temporary, as it appears was the case 4 years ago for these users. I don't have a 640, but I'm charging up my 8.1 1020 to see if it's Outlook is working and will report, FWIW. I don't recall having Outlook problems on any WP version. It's working fine this morning on my 950, thankfully. Good luck getting past this.

Edit: Outlook is working today on my 1020.

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Having the same issue with a Lumia 640; I got around it by adding my outlook email using the exchange server option which brought in all my email, contacts, calendar events etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077