Who is planning on getting the Lumia 650?

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
i just got a 650 and i yhink it is a good phone. for me is an improvement over the 640 but the price. in my experience is much smoother better looking, better camera good screen more storage etc. not regreting i bought it, i did not paid full price wich i think is very high really. never the less i'm in love with this phone

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I just received the L650 - upgrading from my AT&T-branded L950. Hoping there won't be any more odd issues of missing alarms, missing photos, SD card errors, reboots and assorted crashes.

Tiiger88

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I own Lumia 950 and my dad asked me which phone to buy next because of his old huawei android phone. He is pretty old school user at smartphones so i suggested him to buy L650 because the icons (tiles) is enough big to easily navigate through apps, compared to android little icons. I showed him what is OLED or AMOLED display and glance screen and yes, he loved it. So hopefully he order the phone and hope that L650 don't disappoint him.

Sorry my English :)

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a 650 yesterday off amazon.in for just under INR 14k (launch price was 16.5k in April) so should get it by tomorrow! Already got a 550 a few months ago which my mom uses and it works pretty well for a low end phone.

I already use an iPhone 6 as my primary phone mainly because I had no choice for my work phone and while it's pretty good, not really liking it too much.

Main reason for getting the 650 is now that W10M version 1607 build 14393 (anniversay update) is around the corner and for running RS2 when some new features start to come out in a few weeks/months!

Looking forward to the OLED screen and its wider 4G band support mainly. I don't use camera much and didn't feel the need to spend double the money for a 950 and it's additional specs (CPU/RAM/storage) which I would hardly use like Windows Hello, nor do I do games on it.

Might miss DTTW though if it doesn't come on this device.

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
The 650 is a very good device, comparable to the speed of my 640 XL.

Have the latest update now on the 650 and other than battery drain,this is a very snappy and fluid device.

Just hope it will get DDtW as that is a hard one to go without once you're used to it. LOL.

Those of you getting the 650 , I don't think you will be disappointed. Very good and efficient device that gets the job done. Loving the talk texting which works very well and the general feel of this phone. Sturdy metal band and a very nice amoled screen.

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Not to nitpick but I believe it's a plain OLED (or PM-OLED) "passive matrix" and not "active matrix" aka AMOLED screen :devil:

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a 650 yesterday off amazon.in for just under INR 14k (launch price was 16.5k in April) so should get it by tomorrow! Already got a 550 a few months ago which my mom uses and it works pretty well for a low end phone.

I already use an iPhone 6 as my primary phone mainly because I had no choice for my work phone and while it's pretty good, not really liking it too much.

Main reason for getting the 650 is now that W10M version 1607 build 14393 (anniversay update) is around the corner and for running RS2 when some new features start to come out in a few weeks/months!

Looking forward to the OLED screen and its wider 4G band support mainly. I don't use camera much and didn't feel the need to spend double the money for a 950 and it's additional specs (CPU/RAM/storage) which I would hardly use like Windows Hello, nor do I do games on it.

Might miss DTTW though if it doesn't come on this device.

Got my 650 a couple of hours ago! Immediately liking the phone! Posting some thoughts in the "Quick Impressions" sticky thread shortly...

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Went to the store and saw one the other day. If the WP store was better I'd come back and buy this. Best WP I've ever held in my hand.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased one for 150 off Amazon last night because, why not? I have a much better phone (950 XL) but that white on white front is SEXY AF. Nothing compares, what a bad *** phone. And it has T2P which is awesome, I was going to get the HP Elite X3 but now that it does not have tap to pay I don't think I am going to get it.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Bought mine basically just to see what the buzz is all about. It is an awesome phone, but I don't need it. Just got it unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

WereRat

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered it yesterday. I'd love Continuum but ... my work data can't spill onto my own devices, so there's no point. Phone tech is evolving fast enough that I'd feel foolish dumping premium $ on gear that's 'meh' in 12 months.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte