Where do I find 550 or 650 dual sim ?

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Where to find 550 or 650 dual sim ?

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find a Lumia phone (W10m) with a Dual sim system, I'm searching across several website to find this but after two days I didn't found anything. I don't mind if the phone is from UK, Germany or other countries... It just have to be in an Europ?an online seller to order it. If somebody can help me with this search... Thanks a lot !

JonasCernauskis

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Hallo,

I'm working in IT company (Baltic and Scandinavian countries), there is what I can see from mine side:
Lumia 550 is available only in Single Sim variant and no one is getting Dual Sim variant.
Lumia 650 now only available Single Sim in Black color, but there is White color Single Sim variant and Dual Sim Black variant is coming (At Finland). But I can't see date when it will be available... :/

So there is what I can help you and if you can't find, try to search some Finland eshops later :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't think the 550 comes in dual sim, but someone can verify that.

I checked the MS site and it only comes in single SIM.

zimike11

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
You are greatly mistaken bro !!! what kind of surch engine have u ??? bing or yahoo ???

In India you can buy a Lumia 550 dual !

priceraja.com/mobile/microsoft-lumia-550-dual-sim-price-in-india

But if you really want the BEST lumia phone : than you get the lumia 830 ( :angry: sorry but only with single SIM)
this is the optimal flagship modell from Lumia !

You can buy in Slovakia a Lumia 650 dual :

hej.sk/mobilny-telefon-microsoft-lumia-650-dual-sim-a00027056-biely/

Hey bro !
What you wanted to buy 650 & 550 Lumia dual or not dual they are all crap : full of unfixed problems !!!
hard &software is not ready yet !
They will be good phones in a year or maybe NEVER !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb