Why is there no Lumia 650 products in the store?

Dholz4

May 3, 2012
Visit site
The lumia 650 has been out for over 2 months now, and is now out in North America! Why isn't there any cases, screen protectors, etc. that people can buy?

Edit: Did not realize there was a feedback section of the forums (long time reader 5 years, recent forum participant) so I made a post there asking.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I see a lot of cases and screen protectors on Amazon.

Most brick and mortar stores only tend to carry accessories for extremely popular devices such as iPhone and Samsung Galaxy. If someone has a less popular device, accessories usually need to be ordered online.

Dholz4

May 3, 2012
Visit site
By "the store" I mean the windows central store. Obviously less popular devices aren't supported at brick and mortar stores, but why is there NOTHING in the WINDOWS CENTRAL store? The phone category isn't even there.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
By "the store" I mean the windows central store. Obviously less popular devices aren't supported at brick and mortar stores, but why is there NOTHING in the WINDOWS CENTRAL store? The phone category isn't even there.
Thank you for clarifying what you actually meant.

Be proactive.
Post in feedback so the site administrators can look at your suggestion and perhaps jump into action.

It's a bit difficult to give prudent answers with minimal details.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077