loose back cover

monedetoune

May 17, 2013
Visit site
just got my hands on a 650 from a microsoft store, opened the box and and by default the back cover is loose, although its perfectly snapped in, it moves vertically. anyone else with this issue?

Jacja

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Yep, purchased mine in the UK and it is very loose! Snapped in all round but still moves. Also has a lot of give when pressed (space between the cover and the battery). I have ordered a Kozo cover but will get the phone replaced anyway.

Fatfox G

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Guess I'm not clear about what you exactly mean by vertically moving... But there it seems that there is some space left between the battery cover and the battery itself and it makes that annoying plastic sound and feels a bit cheap... Waiting for a Mozo case...

Warren_2185

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Jacja, I hope you post an update with your thoughts on the comparison in "loose-ness" of the original versus the Mozo. And if you did end up replacing your original 650 because the battery cover. Thanks. Mine definitely has space between battery and cover.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
My new to me 650 does this as well, moves up and down and side to side, and makes a sound with any vibration, very annoying. Would love to have a light wood Mozo for it, but I also like the original white cover. Might try to shim it with some paper on the inside.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs