Why isn't my phone turning on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why my phone is not turning on?

my nokia lumia 650 windows phone went off completely after trying to charge it using my pc. this happened after a message came requesting me whether i would like to format the drive before using it. when i accepted, it completely went off and cannot turn on but when you try connecting it to the pc, the pc makes the sound like you've connected it. what can i do?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: why my phone is not turning on?

my nokia lumia 650 windows phone went off completely after trying to charge it using my pc. this happened after a message came requesting me whether i would like to format the drive before using it. when i accepted, it completely went off and cannot turn on but when you try connecting it to the pc, the pc makes the sound like you've connected it. what can i do?

restart the phone and then charge it fully using the charger. See if the restarting helps. And what drive did you format?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

frogmiller

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
Re: why my phone is not turning on?

My Nokia Lumia 650 stopped charging so stopped working. I tried the hard reset (well my girls did it for me). Nothing happened and it still wouldn't charge so I sent it back to the supplyer SFR in France.

They have sent me a report stating this 'Autre/Oxydation/Oxydation, dommage causé par un liquide-' Basically they're saying that it's not working because the damage cause was by an unspecified liquid causing corrosion.

How can this be? What would corroded enough to stop my phone from charging?. I have never tried to use it under water and I can't think of any other liquids that naturally occur in my pocket, my van or on the side at home. It's a mistery that's going to cost €161 to fix.

Please tell me if this is an on going problem. I feel that I'm being shafted by the repair company.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99