The ability to send a text message directly from a contact has disappeared. The numbers against the contact are mobile numbers. It is almost like the number is not being recognized as a mobile line. I have rebooted several times, I have installed latest updates, I have deleted contacts and recreated them. I have looked at apps, facebook, skype, messaging, etc., it's like the text option just disappeared. I can text directly through messaging, but that is it.
    Anyone else have this problem? I am about to restore from backup, but I don't want to if I don't have to. Thanks for any help!
    07-02-2016 09:49 AM
    The ability to send a text message directly from a contact has disappeared. The numbers against the contact are mobile numbers. It is almost like the number is not being recognized as a mobile line. I have rebooted several times, I have installed latest updates, I have deleted contacts and recreated them. I have looked at apps, facebook, skype, messaging, etc., it's like the text option just disappeared. I can text directly through messaging, but that is it.
    Anyone else have this problem? I am about to restore from backup, but I don't want to if I don't have to. Thanks for any help!
    wait for an update for messaging - you can still message your contacts from within the messaging app
    07-02-2016 10:12 AM
    Do a phone reset. I will bet you $1 million that the text option will return :-) Also, it may help if you post your OS version too.....may help others to diagnose and offer advice. FYI.....Just mail me the $1 million check. I think you already have my address ;-)
    07-05-2016 04:41 PM
    Do a phone reset. I will bet you $1 million that the text option will return :-) Also, it may help if you post your OS version too.....may help others to diagnose and offer advice. FYI.....Just mail me the $1 million check. I think you already have my address ;-)
    somewhere in a galaxy far far away?
    Dano91 likes this.
    07-06-2016 02:25 AM
    Everything reset!😭
    07-06-2016 08:14 AM
    Actually, borg_picard is Leia (aka my wife)
    AbhiWindows10 likes this.
    07-06-2016 11:22 AM
    The re-set worked, you are a genius solo!
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-06-2016 03:12 PM
    Let me guess: The $1 million check you will be giving me you'll draw from my own account?
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-06-2016 03:26 PM
    Haha, nice one !!

Originally posted by HSolo
    Originally Posted by Chintan Gohel
    Actually, borg_picard is Leia (aka my wife)
    07-09-2016 02:41 AM