How can I print from my Lumia 650 (Windows 10) Phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How can I print from my Lumia 650 (Windows 10) Phone

Do I need an App to print to a wireless printer (b.v. Brother printer)

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can I print from my Lumia 650 (Windows 10) Phone

When i was still an insider, there was on option to print in the gallery itself, but now i can't see it anymore. I use HP All in One app to print stuff wirelessly, but that is for HP. Not sure if it would work with your printer. Works great for me with all types of files...

KimRM

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site

You need to have a printer that supports windows 10 mobile. If it does it should come up automatic wherever you have an option to print.
Microsoft has a list of supported printers. Can't remember the link to it, but if you google it you should find it easily.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

You need to have a printer that supports windows 10 mobile. If it does it should come up automatic wherever you have an option to print.
Microsoft has a list of supported printers. Can't remember the link to it, but if you google it you should find it easily.

this one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3083720

anon(9435020)

May 1, 2015
Visit site
If you have a printer that supports Google cloud print, you can use the app Print now from the store. Connect your printer to Google cloud print (only need to do that once), then use the app to print. Works great on my 640.

dpaynewp

May 28, 2014
Visit site

There is an app for Brother printers - Brother iPrint&scan. I am using it on the 650 with a brother laser printer, works great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon