What differ single sim from dual sim version?

Stun3i

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello WC.
Can someone explain me the differences between the two version rm-1152 (single sim) and rm-1154 (dual sim). Is there any hardware difference?
I have searched the net and found that the price of the single sim version is higher (at $250) compare to the dual sim version ($199), and it seem much harder to find a single sim lumia 650.
I'm planning to buy a 650 to replace my old 520. In my country (Vietnam) only dual sim version is available at the price of around $200, and I read comments claiming that the phone got poor manufacturing quality in Asian market (loosey cover and battery).
Can anyone suggest me which version to buy, and where to get it?
Thank you.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello WC.
Can someone explain me the differences between the two version rm-1152 (single sim) and rm-1154 (dual sim). Is there any hardware difference?
I have searched the net and found that the price of the single sim version is higher (at $250) compare to the dual sim version ($199), and it seem much harder to find a single sim lumia 650.
I'm planning to buy a 650 to replace my old 520. In my country (Vietnam) only dual sim version is available at the price of around $200, and I read comments claiming that the phone got poor manufacturing quality in Asian market (loosey cover and battery).
Can anyone suggest me which version to buy, and where to get it?
Thank you.

There's obviously a difference: antenna, voice and data carrier got doubled in a single chip, so that's different to single sim one.
Countries and markets make the price: grab the better offer but only from safe sites (like Amazon etc)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon