RAW mode capture in Pro shot for Lumia 650?

saurabh vitalkar

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Pro shot for W10M has been launched. One can capture photos in RAW mode, as per app features stated. Although app has been temporarily taken off the store, Do you guys think it will be possible to click in RAW mode by Lumia 650 camera? Because it's a paid app and this feature will decide whether I'll buy the app or not.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Pro shot for W10M has been launched. One can capture photos in RAW mode, as per app features stated. Although app has been temporarily taken off the store, Do you guys think it will be possible to click in RAW mode by Lumia 650 camera? Because it's a paid app and this feature will decide whether I'll buy the app or not.

try asking in this forum: the developer is regularly on it http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/215564-84.htm#post3501159

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
One can capture photos in RAW mode, as per app features stated.

Here's what I found in the App description:
  • Shoot in JPEG or RAW (saved as uncompressed TIFF)
Here is a pretty clear article I dug up on the difference between RAW and uncompressed TIFF: Are TIFFs and RAWs Really the Same Thing? - The Phoblographer

I think you would gain more advantages enabling true DNG capture on your 650. Again I refer you to my How-To thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...10m]-enable-dng-capture-your-lumia-phone.html

AbhiWindows10

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey there.. I just bought the ProShot app two days ago (discounted AND my FIRST purchase on the store :D ). I'm using a L650 and I have RAW support !! It's pretty cool.

It's weird that Microsoft doesn't give this option natively on all phones. Only the high end ones have it.

Originally posted by saurabh vitalkar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon