Unlock Cricket L650?

Beantool

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I just traded an Android phone I had just lying around for this amazing Lumia 650. Unfortunately it is still locked to Cricket and I am on the AT&T goPhone plan. Does anyone know a free (or relatively) cheap way to unlock this phone without switching to Cricket or having a friend do it for me. I unfortunately don't know anyone on Cricket period, let alone for a continuous 6 months. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If the phone was activated at any time, the IMEI is in the database and there are some online vendors that can do it. However, the failure rate is quite high and there's no guarantee you'll get your money back. The only tried and true way to do it quickly, but not cheaply, is to activate it on Cricket with the $70 plan. Once you start a customer service ticket it takes a few days but you will get the unlock code. I've been down this road before so trust me, you'll end up spending more if you try any shortcuts.

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I have an extra 650 I want to give a friend on att. Cricket has text me an unlock code multiple times, but it is too many digits. Any suggestions on how to get it unlocked? Thanks

rlouie001

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
You can try unlocking your Lumia 650 by going to your phone dial keypad and typing in ##7820 #. The phone will ask you to type in the unlock code and press the check mark. If this works the phone will show unlock sim symbol. I unlocked my Lumia 1520 using this method. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers