Lumia 950 XL render with specs (reupload)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 950 render with specs (reupload)

Well athough you made them, to me, they look prettu much the same as those we had earlier.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I don't think the images that @evleaks tweeted are renders. They're press images. Which means they're actual photographs of the device.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Nice job. I don't suppose you could show us some other colors?

I think what helps this look good are the sharper edges.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com

I like it but I thought only the 950 XL had the power button placed between the volume controls, and also only the 950 XL had the LED flash and the camera inside the same housing with a thin aluminum rim. The 950 has more traditional hardware controls and a 1mm aluminum ring around the camera with the LED flash placed to the left.
Also, the dedicated two-stage camera button looks to be too wide, as does the USB-C. And where is the speaker? Oh and I also believe the top bezel is a tad thinner than that (just a tad).
Not hating on it just constructive feedback. It's a good render.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

I don't think the images that @evleaks tweeted are renders. They're press images. Which means they're actual photographs of the device.

No they are renders.... you can see, the way the light and reflections work is not real and even windows central says they are renders

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

I like it but I thought only the 950 XL had the power button placed between the volume controls, and also only the 950 XL had the LED flash and the camera inside the same housing with a thin aluminum rim. The 950 has more traditional hardware controls and a 1mm aluminum ring around the camera with the LED flash placed to the left.
Also, the dedicated two-stage camera button looks to be too wide, as does the USB-C. And where is the speaker? Oh and I also believe the top bezel is a tad thinner than that (just a tad).
Not hating on it just constructive feedback. It's a good render.

Hehe i was going to add them and when i made this i was not even worrying about it just wanted to see what it looked like its a rush job or though i could have put more effort in to it... i forgot to add the Cport, so i draw it on XD

Last edited:

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com

Hehe i was going to add them and when i made this i was not even worrying about it just wanted to see what it looked like its a rush job, or though i could have but more effort in to it... i forgot to add the Cport, so i draw it on XD

I think if you put some solid time into making a render it would look great.

cocopops

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for making these!

I think for me it confirms what I have been thinking:

The EVleaks render is too rounded, when compared to the design WC created, that was a more boxy look which is perfect. The EV leaks one is too rounded and not a Lumia design.

When we see the straight on front shot, it doesnt look great, due to the back cover colour not being visible. Now this is not a traditional Lumia design, normally there is some colour noticeable when looking at it dead on front.

The bezel, even though its there, due to the onscreen buttoms being rendered in a way that blends it in to the screen rather than the EVleaks which blended into the bezel, looks much better. This gives you a better idea of the screen size and bezel size, vs just seeing this large chunk of black.

Thats all..

KThanxBye.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786