Lumia 950 XL render with specs (reupload)

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the cooperating, sir. I'm hoping to start saving up to replace my two year old Toshiba Satellite (oh yeah, it's not a nice Satellite either) and I've been mooning after a Surface Pro. I know it would be smarter to get a Pro 3 when the Pro 4 comes out but I also know when the Pro 4 comes out I'll never be able to pass it up for an older model. Technology does something to me.

The surface pro 3 won't drop much in price, might as well save 200 more a get a surface pro 4 cheapest one

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Sir we've turned this thread into a private chat room, haha.
Your logic is sound, but if I'm going to spend that kind of money I'm going for an i5.

its all right, this info could help more people:) and hahaha yeah that's what I did with my surface pro 3, ?1200 for i5 256gb 8gb ram, with keyboard and ark mouse

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Sketch is free, keyshot is ?600, so blender is a good option which is free and na they are simple :) well blender is harder, but keyshot and sketchup are easy as hell

Last question... So draw it in Sketchip, render in Blender, that right? I don't have ?600 spare to blow on a hobby.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I nearly hit 8k views on this :D and i wont question it

Haha that's really awesome! I did a post fully detailing my own designs for a Lumia 9xx series device that got over 5,000 views. It would've gotten more with renders I'm sure but I don't have nearly the skills (and at the time didn't have the software either). I'd still like to see a phone following those design plans.
( http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...windows-10-concept-microsoft-lumia-940-a.html )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett