950XL smartcase !!!

Daeneroc

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone

It's my first time on this forum and first I wanted to thanks all WC team and users to keep me in touch with windows stuff.

2 years ago i had a Ativ S and i really enjoyed it. Nonetheless, the think that disturbed me the most on WP 8 and WP 8.1 was the design : big font menu, the "wheel selection" style, setting menu, the overall oversimplified style. It felt too childish to me, too simple to be taken seriously as a professionnal and productive device.

With the lack of an official WP8.1 on Ativ S :(:(:(, i switched, heartbroken, on blackberry (i quite like Android OS but dislike the devices, i quite like the iphone device but dislike the OS :eek:)

I'm very glad to realise that those issues have been dealt with in the WM10 version of the OS.

Therefore i'm looking forward to get a new flagship as soon as it gets on the market. Though i think i'd rather like the size of a 950 (does a 6 inch screen really fit in a pocket ???) i'll go for the 950XL for the sole reason of the smartcase that seems to be a killerfeature to me !

Do you have more news about this smartcase, especially OS wise ? is WM10 prepared for this feature ?

Are you guys excited as well about this ??

Does this smartcase exist on others windows phone ?

Why don't they offer this option on the 950 as well :(

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL

I too am using a Samsung ATIV S and had to force an update though TELUS mobility to put Windows Phone 8.1 Update witch been working fine! Just go to the ATIV S section in these forums fallow the installation instructions! Do a backup don't forget!

What does this smartcase do you speak of?

The Lumia 950 XL is 5.7" display not 6" the 950 XL should be the same size as Samsung Note 5 for an idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750