With the 640XL selling for $249, is anyone else a bit scared of how much the 950XL will cost?

easyejl

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It worries me some, as including the rumor that ATT won't carry it, getting an unlocked phone for $600 (or more) direct from Microsoft kind of sucks. I'm either putting it on a credit card and paying 12-15% interest vs paying 0 in interest on Next from ATT. I'd hate to be stuck buying the regular 950 just to have better cash flow as it should only be a few dollars a month difference financed from ATT.

I guess if microsoft were to do the rumored bundle with the continuum and the case/stylus (as mentioned for France) included for $600-650 it wouldnt' be bad

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Bottom line, nobody knows anything about what AT&T or any other carrier is going to do. I've yet to see any pricing/availability rumors from any source who would actually know. It's all speculation from message board aficionados.

Personally, considering this phone is spec-for-spec comparable to other flagships, I expect a flagship price. Sure, MS may slightly undercut the others on price, but if people think they're getting a flagship with a large screen, good battery, good camera and iris scanner for $400, I think they're in for a rude awakening. Definitely hope I'm wrong though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos