Any info on Carrier Release of 950 and 950 XL in the US?

ndinh

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I will be very pissed if they are (or one of them) will be an AT&T exclusive again.

Microsoft/Nokia clearly has not learned from past mistakes, on how that Exclusive Deal on past 4 flagships has worked out GREAT for them.
Meanwhile, every other flagship from other OSes is released on all 4 major carriers.

I'm using L1520 on T-Mobile and I will be pissed after all the waiting I couldn't get the phone and have to shell out $800 up front for the unlocked version.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
What if no other carrier wants to carry them? Tmo just canned the 640, Verizon retired the Icon after 6 months, Tmo again stopped selling the M8 after it was sold online only in the first place, so really is being ATT exclusive that much different when the other carriers seem to try their hardest not to sell the WP devices they do get?

ndinh

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
In my opinions, they canned those devices in lights of new Win10Mo coming, also the lack of promotional budget specifically for phones.
All I've seen Microsoft been doing is promoting Win10 as an ecosystem, not devices

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss