A little teaser of the lumia 950xl in leather

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
this gets more companies on board with windows 10 and lumia's, nothing wrong with that and we benefit with many more choices than what ms would have given us. these phones look sexy as hell and the following week you can make it something else.

Sick Freak

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
For years, I've just used a simple 'Case Logic' camera case and put it on my belt. Fits my phone and earpiece and a spare thumbdrive. I never had to worry about a clip breaking or the phone falling out.

I know that when I upgrade to the 950XL, it won't fit, so I'll be looking for something new. Maybe Tuffuv will have something available like:
samsung_note_5_case_alston_craig_leather_wallet_vintage_brown_olive_stripe_1.jpg

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
For years, I've just used a simple 'Case Logic' camera case and put it on my belt. Fits my phone and earpiece and a spare thumbdrive. I never had to worry about a clip breaking or the phone falling out.

I know that when I upgrade to the 950XL, it won't fit, so I'll be looking for something new. Maybe Tuffuv will have something available like:

Bor?s FolioWallet [en] Here you go.

aXross

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
A lot of companies will jump on this. Mozo was just working with MS closely. You will likely see lots of accessories on amazon and other places. You can go with the standard ones. The white ones look really good in person. Go to an MS store and look at the devices. People are saying they are so much better when you hold them yourself.

Well the Sydney Microsoft Store isn't opened yet but I will!

Still this can be a problem (we'll have yet to see) to other countries that doesn't have Microsoft Store though (Converted Nokia ones). Thing is not everybody wants or know that these cases exist online, I came from emerging country where people doesn't do much online transaction as the developed countries do but still have big purchasing power when it comes to phones, which is why Android devices thrived on those countries much better than iPhone, also Windows Phone too thanks to Nokia's effort.

If these cases will be available together with the devices on the same store, it will help the selling point of these new Lumia's. People love personalizing phones, especially something like these shells. Lumia is pretty weak in terms of accessories availability and Microsoft needs to push this, maybe this is easier than app gap issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss