10-12-2015 10:35 AM
32 12
tools
    I hope you are just being lighthearted. If you were serious then I am afraid to have to say that this is not reality no matter how many people I see on these forums proclaim that it is. People need to understand that you will NOT win people over to the Windows phone platform by insulting them or their intelligence and decision making and judgement. I know a lot of people with iPhones and Android phones and only 2 (a husband and wife) who use Windows phones. None of them (including the windows phone users) thinks Apple invented any of those things nor do they even care. The dad or grandpa who buys a smartphone just wants one because he wants to use it to take pictures of his kid or grandchild while they are out playing or at a sporting event or to read email, or watch a movie, play a game. They do not care who made what first, they only care if the product works, it is easy to use and they can afford it. The only people who even remotely talk this way are keyboard warriors on web forums.

Come on guys, if we want to win hearts and minds to the platform can we cut this stuff out?
    The people I am talking about are never going to leave the evil empire! The people you are talking about have open minds about stuff.
    10-10-2015 05:23 PM
    There is a huge difference between those with two year old iPhones that replace them when they break and those who loiter in the sidewalk, uncleansed for a day to weeks to buy a new device. MS faithful preorder from the comfort of home.
    christenmartin and editguy like this.
    10-10-2015 05:39 PM
    That's exactly what I am saying. And there are more out there than you think. rooks308, Do I know you, because my wife and I are the only ones I know of who use windows phone.
    LOL :) I doubt it, unless you are using an Alias on this website :P So I guess that makes at least 5 Windows Phone users in the United States if I count myself. hehe.
    10-10-2015 10:06 PM
    What app did he use?
    10-10-2015 10:18 PM
    I think with LI you can share the photo portion or the video portion to your social networks straight from the camera app.
    10-11-2015 01:21 AM
    LOL :) I doubt it, unless you are using an Alias on this website :P So I guess that makes at least 5 Windows Phone users in the United States if I count myself. hehe.
    Im in Canada! ha ha!
    10-12-2015 10:33 AM
    There is a huge difference between those with two year old iPhones that replace them when they break and those who loiter in the sidewalk, uncleansed for a day to weeks to buy a new device. MS faithful preorder from the comfort of home.
    These are the people. plus, you listen to other people talk, apple's new "blah blah blah" is so awesome and revolutionary.....meanwhile, windows has the same features 2 years prior and they had no clue. I listen to stern off and on while driving, he keeps blabbing about his apple stuff and what he does, and I am screaming at the radio MS had that years ago.
    Neo Nuke likes this.
    10-12-2015 10:35 AM
32 12