950 XL Dual Sim in Europe

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Of course it's legit, it's a huge, international chain that sells books, music, films and electronics.

Haha .. had 3 credit cards declined from two different currencies and countries with them and they are not providing a SEPA/Swift account. They only managed to get paid by multibanco.. legit maybe | huge and international no way!

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Just unboxed my German version and it is single sim only :unhappy:
Was hoping it would be dual sim so much after I saw the US one's were these variants.

Hna

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Haha .. had 3 credit cards declined from two different currencies and countries with them and they are not providing a SEPA/Swift account. They only managed to get paid by multibanco.. legit maybe | huge and international no way!

FNAC is a Portuguese franchise store that sells electronics, books and other stuff.
It's not international but it's pretty big here in Portugal.

It's 100% legit, and the reason they aren't accepting your payments is because they do not ship internationally so they only accept our own "ATM system" payment.

There's even a cheaper 950XL/950 for sale here in Portugal, on another franchise called Worten. They are selling it for 599€ Dual Sim which is even cheaper than Fnac.

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Just unboxed my German version and it is single sim only :unhappy:
Was hoping it would be dual sim so much after I saw the US one's were these variants.
if you check the Microsoft mobile website for your country, in this case here Lumia Smartphone ?bersicht 2015 - Microsoft - Deutschland
you can see that Germany only has the 950 available as dual sim, the 950 XL in Germany is single sim.
You can order from the French Microsoft store for Dual SIM version

ericloewe

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
FNAC is a Portuguese franchise store that sells electronics, books and other stuff.
It's not international but it's pretty big here in Portugal.

It's 100% legit, and the reason they aren't accepting your payments is because they do not ship internationally so they only accept our own "ATM system" payment.

There's even a cheaper 950XL/950 for sale here in Portugal, on another franchise called Worten. They are selling it for 599? Dual Sim which is even cheaper than Fnac.

FYI, it's French. And they do ship internationally.

While you're at it, notice the conspicuous Visa and MasterCard logos at the bottom of the page. It's quite possible that some specific cards have mysterious issues (amazon.fr never seems to accept cards that work fine everywhere else, for instance), but it's ridiculous to state that they don't accept anything other than multibanco.

Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fnac
Ajuda Fnac.pt - Op??es de Envio

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05