Availability & Plans/Prices for Oceania(Australasia)

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Just a thread for focusing on determining, when exactly the XL's coming to;
Telcos, Telco_Resellers, & Retailers, & the best Plans/Prices amongst them.

There's a thread that's kinda already doing this, but it's very North_American centric.
Lets work together to gather all the snippets, as they arrive... ;)

GCrane1982

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia Australia twitter account advised they would be available before Xmas however did not say if this would be with carriers/telcos, retail channels or just via MSFT store.

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Would be pretty much an epic fail by MS Oz if it was just MS Store by Xmas...
I really hope they get their proverbial together, & have all channels ready by mid Dec. at the absolute latest.

Folks in this greater region, be sure to share your latest findings here -as/when you get them!

Waughy

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Waiting to hear what Telstra has planned in Oz. I'm keen for a 950XL in white and would prefer a plan for ease of payment over forking out $1200 to get one outright. If they aren't getting them (might just go the 950 like the 640 and not stock the XL) I'll try Harvey Norman, JB etc and see who can do the best deal. Surely they will be better the RRP.

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Getting so sick of the lack of info, we better have far more detail about availability in the various channels, & plans/pricing, by the 31st at the latest.

Waughy

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
True. I'm not that keen to, but if it drags out too long I'll just bite the bullet and get a 6S+ and forget about Windows Mobile for another year. My New Phone Feeling kicks in on the 20th, so in a weeks time I'll be ready to take on a new phone. Don't make me wait too long and push me away before I'm settled in.

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I already use Android/iOS, so I will be getting a W10M device, but if they stuff around too much, I may just buy a non-MS one (hah that's funny).

Waughy

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a 6+ now and i's very nice, I just want a break from iOS. Have had every iPhone since the 3G, and played with the Galaxy S2, 4, and 5 along the way. Those 3 put me off Android, or more so Touchwiz. Anyway I want a W10M device, but if the wait is too long I'm going elsewhere. I had a 640XL to play with W10 and liked it a lot. A 950XL will fit in nicely with my Surface 3 and Xbox One. I'm pretty much right for apps, and things can only get better from where they are now, so that's not really an issue for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo