950 + 950XL No Canadian carrier ....Oh it just gets better all the time.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

aliencatos

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
So SAD !!!

I don't know what I'll do, I don't have money to buy a Surface Pro 4 and a Lumia 950 XL...

I was oping to see the 950 XL at Videotron or any carrier but I guest I'll get a Samsung S6 with 2 years contrat to be able to buy my surface pro 4...

Last edited:

wplee

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
exactly when you already paying 80 a mouth for a 10 Gig data plan it's crazy to pay 849 CAD when a carrier will give it to you for 200 at the end i m paying less

Your insane if you think a $849 device only costs $200. It's just $200 upfront, you still end up paying $849. So now you see your $80 isn't for 10GB, it's for 10GB AND your other $649 spread out. So basically you can't afford the device full stop. Carriers are old Dinosaurs kept going by customers who have no business buying Flagships. Microsoft know this (so do Apple now, Europe & Asia). At least Microsoft offer cheaper unlocked phones unlike Apple. Don't go in to debt for a phone brah.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have never had an issue with putting the money up front to get what I want.
I spent about that much when I got my 1020 + Camera Grip + Smoke Case all in 1 go.

However this time I don't see the value of setting that much cash down when I know what didn't make it to the phone. No Pen ( which I would have paid for) + no peek-a-boo cover. Add in there is no Smart Watch for Windows Phone or a watch that supports us, and this has really become a nightmare for me. ( Do Not even think to suggest The Band 2 as a Smart Watch.....when it can do a Watch Face maybe then)

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
To be honest I don't see a problem of having no smart cover when glance sort of does the same thing.
Get a flip cover. Open it and glance tells you everything you need to know. Close it and be done with it.
Takes like a few extra seconds. And in my opinion... a fully covered front cover looks better than one with a window for the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon