PreOrder from FNAC.PT got cancelled

Hna

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hmm thanks, i hope this is the case :) Well as long as they still have the white one, i don't care :)

100% sure that's how it works.
The 950XL comes with a pre installed app called "Lumia Offers App" which allows you to claim a code to enter on Microsoft Website.
They will then ship you the dock for free.

Hna

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't require you to email a proof of purchase receipt then?

No.
The verification is done through SIM card. A lot of people have already explained it here on the forum.
You buy the phone, you activate it with a SIM card and then you can use Lumia Offers App to reclaim your free dock.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Good news, gives a few more options on buying. ?446 is the cheapest so far for a UK purchase. Thought i'd need to buy from approved sellers on MS UK's website, which this company isn't.

Last edited:

Hna

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The store I want to buy it from have them for 599€ which is slightly lower than 446?.
The only problem is they don't have them in stock yet. Apparently, only after Dec 3rd.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm buying mine from the usa. Even though I live in the Caribbean. it's cheaper than buying from the uk/Europe $1usd= $2local
?1 = $3.3 local
Would really love to have known someone in France for the goodies though! lol

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm buying mine from the usa. Even though I live in the Caribbean. it's cheaper than buying from the uk/Europe $1usd= $2local
?1 = $3.3 local
Would really love to have known someone in France for the goodies though! lol

I could do this since everything is much cheaper there, but the customs in my country will rob me if i import anything new!

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I just read that i can ship internationally from fnac, tried and it seems to go through. Last time google translate did a bad job on their site so i assumed they don't ship. So i will probably order tomorrow :) How come the price at checkout is only 500? for the XL? On their site it said 604... And i'm talking 500 with shipping...

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
If you are outside the EU, you do not have to pay VAT, which is 23 percent in Portugal. That's why.

Hmm weird. Because i selected my country, which is in EU and that was the price at checkout. I will just try to buy and see what will happen ��

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb