At&t pre-order available for the 950 and 950 XL!

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I am one of the many that wants this bad boy pre-ordered and left on the back burner. I called at&t and they didn't deny carrying both phones but did allow me to pre-order, at&t advised me to pre-order on the Microsoft store online so I did a web search on Microsoft store and my results came back with their local store in my area (south Florida btw) I called, thinking hey worst case they deny pre-orders being available yet. To my surprise they told me come in and we will order the phone for you sir, once the phone is ready we will contact you for a pickup date. o_O! I can't wait to get outta work to get my pre-order in!

Last edited:

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Is this the full price of the phone? or the ATT subsidized cost?

Not sure I'm going after work. I asked if it is available for the next plan and she told me to come to the stores the pre-order is available for at&t and their plans. This was the Aventura Mall btw in case anyone is in the area.

Last edited:

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
The pre order at the Microsoft Store is for the full price unlocked phone you can pre order at no cost. ATT is not taking pre orders yet. You can only pre order the 950 XL at the Microsoft store and ATT will only have only the 950 when it is available.

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
The pre order at the Microsoft Store is for the full price unlocked phone you can pre order at no cost. ATT is not taking pre orders yet. You can only pre order the 950 XL at the Microsoft store and ATT will only have only the 950 when it is available.

Idk yet I'm still at work but as soon as I find out I'll post it up. If at&t is only doing the 950 then I'll save and not renew my contract. I'll gladly trade in my Droid if there's a trade in program :eek:!

Last edited:

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Well that was time wasted, I get there and they tell me that the pre-order for at&t isn't available yet. That made me question if the 950 XL is coming out for at&t and the rep didn't deny but couldn't confirm it either. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Always hated going to the Aventura Mall.

With that said, sucks that you had to go only to NOT get what you wanted....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb