950XL Waiting Room

ferretzombie

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I went to a Microsoft Ignite event on Thursday and they said November 27th for both the 950 and XL. But I missed the keynote and was told that by an attendee, so maybe he misheard. But it does sound like towards the end of November is solid.

Releasing the phones on Black Friday seems like a pretty silly thing to do consideirng many other phones that compete with the new Lumias will be having big sales on that day.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow I really feel sorry for people who pre ordered the PRIV. Looks like digital river won't be shipping these until a few days. So glad we have physical stores to walk in to get the 950XL.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Unless MS is having a bigger sale :grin:

Would be nice but can't honestly see them have a sale on a phone on it's first day release.. But it sure would be nice lol.. I think releasing on Black Friday would be a BIG mistake, sticking with the 20th :)

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Would be nice but can't honestly see them have a sale on a phone on it's first day release.. But it sure would be nice lol.. I think releasing on Black Friday would be a BIG mistake, sticking with the 20th :)
If they DO have a sale, I'd hope they would honor the price afterward for those who have preordered. I'm going to be out of town for Thanksgiving. :(

Last edited:

ace_dxb

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, Waiting and Waiting in Dubai - UAE.

I have already ordered the 950XL Mozo Cover in Brown Leather and White. They look so elegant and the right word would be 'different'. It's nice to feel different.

Most probably I'll be holding on to those covers for quiet a while until I actually get the phone.. :-(

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Spent the whole weekend at a party. Got home at midnight Sunday night and passed out immediately. Woke up this morning and ran to my PC to check and see if pre-orders were announced during my 2-day absence from the internet.

Nope.:cry:

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I wish I didn't want this phone so much! I know it is mostly psychological but not knowing in anything is the hardest. Can a sista just get a date!!!???

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure the devices are being loaded with 10586 right now and should be sitting in MS stores in the US next week.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa