950XL Waiting Room

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
ok - wheres the brown bag, so that i can be ready when ATT finally lets people know what their "plans" are and announce the pricing is and finally microsoft can be allowed to topple the rest of the bricks!
btw im ready for the 950XL, but it seems everything is now being readied for the 950 (based on Windows 10 Mobile being readied)

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I sent Mobile Fun's Customer Service a email inquiring if they planned on receiving any of the Mozo Red w/Gold trim back covers in... I'm hoping they do..

ace_dxb

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I did try one of these for my Lumia 920. I can tell you this, expect to get line marks on your screen from the cards that you would be inserting on the left side of the flap. This was kind of annoying, so I stopped using it all together.

ace_dxb

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I would love to get a case like this, with a belt clip. I can't see carrying this in a pocket. And I don't have a murse.

I did try one of these for my Lumia 920. I can tell you this, expect to get line marks on your screen from the cards that you would be inserting on the left side of the flap. This was kind of annoying, so I stopped using it all together.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Read on WMpoweruser that the HTC A9 might come in a W10 variant. You know, the one that looks like a Samsung from the front an an iPhone from the back. Even though it's not my style, glad to see other manufacturers looking at WP.

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
So preorder customers will get a call that their phone is in and have I was told 72 hours to pick it up. :kiss: Now I have downloaded a good book and I am going to read it now and finish it on my Lumia 950 XL. Over and out!

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
So preorder customers will get a call that their phone is in and have I was told 72 hours to pick it:kiss: up. Now I have downloaded a good book and I am going to read it now and finish it on my Lumia 950 XL. Over and out!
Not enough information! Are we talking "War and Peace" or "Famous ******* Sports Legends" (immortalized in the movie Airplane!)

MartinCampbell

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I've read a lot of stories about lack of availability of the Lumia 950 and 950 XL. So I'm surprised to be able to say I have confirmation from Microsoft dated 05/11/15 that my Lumia 950 XL will be despatched to me on 27/11/15 and I also see it in my basket in my Microsoft account marked pre-order. On 05/11/15 I had received a call from Microsoft asking if I would like to place my order. So I did. I had previously signed up to be notified when available.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I've read a lot of stories about lack of availability of the Lumia 950 and 950 XL. So I'm surprised to be able to say I have confirmation from Microsoft dated 05/11/15 that my Lumia 950 XL will be despatched to me on 27/11/15 and I also see it in my basket in my Microsoft account marked pre-order. On 05/11/15 I had received a call from Microsoft asking if I would like to place my order. So I did. I had previously signed up to be notified when available.
What country are you in?

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I've had every iPhone there has been. Currently using the 6S Plus. But because of how much I love my Surface Pro 4, I've ordered the 640 for $60 as my first ever Windows Phone. I can already tell I'm going to be desperately tempted to sell my 6S Plus to find a 950 XL!!

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm friggin dying here. I think they only have my email.

Call them. They can look your preorder up and add your number. Mine was verified once when I was in the store and I called today just to make sure that is when I asked about the preorder process and was told about them holding it for 72 hours. I actually thought I was told 48 but the last person I talked to today said 72.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa