950XL Waiting Room

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i just realized that Microsoft just stuck it to ATT by having the pre-order button available before ATT has it for the 950!
great :) finally Microsoft sticking it to the carriers :)

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Interesting.... I can only get there from a direct link. Browsing the site normally and navigating to the 950/XL pages shows coming soon'. I wonder if this was an error of some sort.

Actually, I'm seeing all the "Store" pages updated however the product pages on the site (non-store) have not been updated.

psurob55

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
If Nov 20th was the date, wouldn't you think by Nov 16th, that date would have been announced already? Something is severely wrong if they are holding off on the release date announcement until so late in the game.

I'll wait and make sure there are no huge issues before buying. Hell, I've waited this long, hopefully my 920 can pull out another few weeks.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
im trying to post this everywhere i can :)

dont forget to use your Discover card for an extra 5% cash back - well worth the extra minute it takes - 32.49 off the 649 price.

Last edited:

Bleak Morn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Be sure to check out the Educational and Military deals (Cortana will suggest them to you if you go to the MS Store online with Edge.

The education requirements are so broad that even homeschooling parents qualify - and just about any kind of student or teacher at any level of education.

microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/html/pbPage.StudentOfferTermsConditions

Not sure about the discount but I think Education was 10% off and Military is 5% off.

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I called to ask about the Display Dock offer and as she is looking into it I mentioned that I was told by Microsoft that in store preorders would be available on the 25th. She said they are not giving out dates and he shouldn't have told me that but since he did go with it. I think it could possibly be sooner. Why would ATT have them in the store on the 20th and Microsoft not even have in store preorders available until the 25th.

She said unless the offer is in big bold letters on the Microsoft site take it with a grain of salt. She said it is not a valid Microsoft offer. She said it not on the Microsoft site but you have to be on the site to get to it. I don't know. I am exhausted LOL cant I just go home and go to sleep. I don't care if I get one or not so if I have to change my order to an online order to get one I will pass.

dlcpa

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Will there be a 950 XL that will work with both AT&T and Verizon and with both their 4G LTE modes in the USA? With the Galaxy Notes, I believe an AT&T phone will not do LTE on Verizon, otherwise it works.

dlcpa

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I went INTO a Microsoft store and the manager told me the 950xl will be available IN STORE for those who preordered on 11/20/15. He wasn't guessing, he wasn't non commital, he was absolutely sure.!!!! In regards to the free dock, it is redeemed via an app so where you purchase the 950XL from is irrelevant in regards to Microsoft store or the Dot com. 4 days! I'm ready

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I went INTO a Microsoft store and the manager told me the 950xl will be available IN STORE for those who preordered on 11/20/15. He wasn't guessing, he wasn't non commital, he was absolutely sure.!!!! In regards to the free dock, it is redeemed via an app so where you purchase the 950XL from is irrelevant in regards to Microsoft store or the Dot com. 4 days! I'm ready
The manager at the mall kiosk said the same thing...until I showed him that it was for presale on the online store. He hadn't been informed of it, so it made him falter a little. He told me the last thing he was told was the 20th, and that he was pretty sure they would be there. "Yeah, we usually get shipments a week before the online store." Is what he said.

I'm hoping your manager knew more than mine. :p

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Yes!!!!!! This I will hold on to! I am soooo ready I think my co-worker is going to gag me. LOL I called the number for the store in my area until today I thought that when you call that number and say you want to ask about product that you speak with someone in the store. WRONG! It is a call center.

Thank you BadGuy! You just made my day. I don't want to hear anything else and I am not going to ask. LOL :kiss:

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Will there be a 950 XL that will work with both AT&T and Verizon and with both their 4G LTE modes in the USA? With the Galaxy Notes, I believe an AT&T phone will not do LTE on Verizon, otherwise it works.

dlcpa
No Verizon. Call them to complain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck