950XL Waiting Room

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
That's nuts,was it a credit, debit or paypal??
Had that issue ordering Mozo Back Cover from MobileFun with my CC & Debit cards, being overseas neither accepted my order and didn't call me until the next day saying there were suspected fraudulent charges attempted.. its like wtf, let the sale go through THEN contact me right away for verification...

Debit. I've never had this problem before!

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious, you guys who's CC got charged did you opt for Express Shipping??? Or pre-order soon as the pre ordering began, I believe that was 12-12:30 on the 16th??

ReachJasonHere

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I sure wish there was a tracking number -nothing on the order page, details and no e-mail confirmation. I ordered with the faster shipping method but time will tell.

dw886

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Debit. I've never had this problem before!

I had this happen to a buddy that pre-ordered a surface book. His card was declined due to a fraud detection, and when he went to re-order, the next ship date was like a month down the road.

He called customer service, and they straightened it all out, giving him his place back at the front of the line where it should have been. Be cordial on the phone, but be persistent. Cordial (so they want to help) and firm (so they know that you demand help) are keys. That's my $.02

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious, you guys who's CC got charged did you opt for Express Shipping??? Or pre-order soon as the pre ordering began, I believe that was 12-12:30 on the 16th??

My card was charged today.

I don't remember what it was called, but I did select the fastest available shipping option when I preordered.

dw886

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site

My card is charged. Ordered about 15 minutes after ordering went live, and I chose the free standard shipping...

JD_Morecraft

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
If its the same as the Band 2, my card was charged one day and the order shipped the next day. Even though I selected the slow shipping option on my phone, it was shipped overnight.

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I had this happen to a buddy that pre-ordered a surface book. His card was declined due to a fraud detection, and when he went to re-order, the next ship date was like a month down the road.

He called customer service, and they straightened it all out, giving him his place back at the front of the line where it should have been. Be cordial on the phone, but be persistent. Cordial (so they want to help) and firm (so they know that you demand help) are keys. That's my $.02

Thanks for the help. I've already called and been told that my order has been cancelled, but they can help me reorder. When I agreed to that, she then said "oh, seems this is unavailable." Guess I'll be one of the lucky ones that get to wait even though I preordered.

tripnutz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

I ordered as soon as I saw it avail for preorder on 11/16... I did choose express shipping.

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I've already called and been told that my order has been cancelled, but they can help me reorder. When I agreed to that, she then said "oh, seems this is unavailable." Guess I'll be one of the lucky ones that get to wait even though I preordered.

Do you have a Microsoft Store near you? You might be able to snag one the day they're in stores, if you're lucky. At this point, that may be a quicker route than what a reorder will do for you.

dw886

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site

This is exactly what he went through. Once he got to the right person, they saw the injustice in the situation, and corrected it. Unfortunately, it's a case where you have to get to the right person and where the persistency comes into play. Perhaps cordially asking to talk to a supervisor may help (I believe that's what he did, and eventually got to someone that got his order re-processed and shipped with the rest)...

Expat-GAD

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Yup There are charges for both of my orders on my CC today from Microsoft Store in (WA).

Although they are marked as "Pending" I hope this means they are imminently being shipped ? and I have next day shipping on both. :D

fpostrow

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
My card was also charged: 1 unlocked XL and 2 unlocked 950's. Expedited shipping, no change to order page yet other than the order being "in process".

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site

Same thing happened to me. I talked to three different agents. None were very helpful. One of them actually laughed out loud at me when I asked if he could help me with this issue. So unprofessional.

AWD4416

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Put me on the list of charged but "in process." BTW I had placed my ordered on the 16 Nov but had to cancel and reorder with the help of the support staff to get my education discount :smile:

I have to say this has been a really messy pre-order process. Last time I did something like this, it was for an iPhone but you knew when to expect the phone after you completed the order. It was not a drawn out process like this. Like others have said, if this was for the fans, they should have known we are the worst type of customer. Fans nitpick everything!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs