950XL Waiting Room

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Not trying to hate or be bitter, but if you online folks get you XLs on the 24th or 25th and the brick and mortar stores don't have it I'll be a very unhappy camper
While the on-line orderers will be infuriatingly smug. Its all part of the great circle of life... can suck.

I did both so will undoubtedly be wanting to punch myself in the face.

CAMX67

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Just did a check...PayPal temporary authorization CANCELED...Just got off the phone with Microsoft. I was told the order is on hold and is in Fraud Review and will need to be escalated to senior management. I really do love WP....and, yes, I am frustrated...but, all of this hassle just isn't worth it. Microsoft has botched this on EVERY level. Seconds away from just canceling my order.

DZimbrich

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm still holding out hope that it ships today. I paid extra for the expedited shipping so if it does actually ship today, I might see it tomorrow (wishful thinking?)...

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I'm guessing the email will come after 12:01 AM on Thursday.

Hoosier I'm going to have you order my stuff from now on, I ordered my phone 10 minutes after the pre order went live and still no movement on my order and Mobile Fun has no idea where my back cover order disappeared to even though they charged me for the cover on the 14th lol... Feel like there's a black cloud hanging over me hehe..

JD_Morecraft

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Never pay for express shipping with pre order items like this from MSFT, they always (for me at least) ship it UPS Next Day Air Saver they day before they "Ship By" date.

If the only difference is the Saver vs Non-Saver, I'll wait until the afternoon on the same day as I'm at work anyway.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Got shipping notification and tracking number this morning; 950xl White. Tracking number is dead at present but it is in the pipeline now.

Yippee kyeah mortor forker.

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
To those who pre-ordered in store, did any of you receive emails about your orders (except for pre-order confirmations)? It's my first pre-order and I have no idea whether they will call or email or nothing at all?

Have not received an email but they did say they would definitely call.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hoosier I'm going to have you order my stuff from now on, I ordered my phone 10 minutes after the pre order went live and still no movement on my order and Mobile Fun has no idea where my back cover order disappeared to even though they charged me for the cover on the 14th lol... Feel like there's a black cloud hanging over me hehe..
Think twice. I got an automated refund (but not order cancel) for my MobileFun Mozo order. I suspect its due to some rules about not charging more than 30 days before shipping. My order is still there but shows a shipped status and number shipped as zero. LoL. Right before that, I got an email from someone there I have been taking to explaining the delays. She asked for links to threads so she can post info. If she doesn't in the next few days, I'll copy/paste what she told me.

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My 950 XL has shipped as well as my brown leather Mozo back....stoked !

Update : Just checked my Mozo order and it arrived in Philadelphia this morning. UPS says I should get it tomorrow which is also when my phone should arrive :)

Last edited:

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
well - i kept pressing checkout and place order for the past 5 days and it JUST went through !! :) im shocked -
white 950XL ordered with discover cash back 5% and the wireless portable battery charger too.... so i can use it on the go if required....

aaronhong13

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
well - i kept pressing checkout and place order for the past 5 days and it JUST went through !! :) im shocked -
white 950XL ordered with discover cash back 5% and the wireless portable battery charger too.... so i can use it on the go if required....

Did it have an estimated ship date?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs