950XL Waiting Room

ShadowMario3

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I paid with PayPal (linked to bank account) on 11-16-15 around 1pm (EST), and I just received my shipment notification! PayPal account shows the charge as well.

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Shipping Confirmation.PNG

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
UPS website sucks monkey balls.

Take your tracking number and bing it. You'll at least get an estimated shipping date. (they use the UPS service underneath the covers so its UPS info, dont know why UPS own website cannot be as accurate)

ShadowMario3

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
It is normal for Microsoft to give you a tracking number but you can't track it right away. I ordered a Lumia 640 yesterday, got a shipping confirmation, but couldn't actually start tracking on UPS's site until two hours later.

keithnet

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Take your tracking number and bing it. You'll at least get an estimated shipping date.

The estimated date is simply based on when the shipment was created (billing information was received) and what service was selected.

In our case, the shipment was created in the UPS system today with overnight shipping. Assuming the shipment is given to UPS today, the date is right. If the shipment doesn't get to UPS until tomorrow, the date is wrong :/

-Keith

Petru Moldovan

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
A fishy thing here. I ordered a 950XL on the German Amazon because they were saying thy will send you the docking station HD500 in the same package. Than an employee explained in the forum that you will actually get a code to get that docking station from Microsoft store. Than they changed the description of the product that you actually get a code for getting that docking station from Microsoft Store, so I cancelled my reservation because anyway I don't speak much too German and they were cheating me on packaging and stuff (699 Euros became there 729 Euros).
Now I saw that the price on the amazon UK is better and there are also some small promotions on SanDisk stuff, but they are not selling the docking station. I found that stuff only on the French Amazon but that company does not deliver to Romania. I don't know what to do now.
I want that telephone mostly for the continuum (as an IT professional all I do at work is searching the Web in Edge, Remote Desktop to servers, reading docs in Word and PDF and sometimes light Excel to keep my timesheet) and if everything works OK I won't need anymore to carry my 1.2KG convertible tablet.
I think Microsoft is trying hardly to persuade me to take exercises instead of just carrying my phone.
Does anyone knows where I can purchase that HD500 in Europe with international delivery?

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok reservation changed again. Now they are saying to be at the store at 6:00 to pick up my phone. So our reservation has gone from 5:45 to 5 to 4 lol. I just want us both to be comfortable. I will be at the store at 6:00 PM Thanksgiving day to pick up my new phone come hell or high water! (showing my age with that statement) :winktongue:

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
You keep waiting, I got my 950 already.

Everyone has to wait at some point to get what they want. If I wanted the 950 I would no longer be waiting either and after 6 on Thanksgiving Day I will no longer be waiting. That's just the way it goes. Everyone has their tastes and wants and will do what they deem necessary to have it as we are all doing. Enjoy your 950 we will enjoy our 950 xl's!

Oh and that it why this is the 950 xl Waiting Room! :winktongue:

Cheers

Xaxxus

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft just canceled my pre-order. Canadian stores arent getting the XL until dec 11th now :'(. Microsoft has the worst supply chain ever.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone. Does anyone else get the message "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." when trying to verify the tracking number for the Lumia 950 XL? I've noticed a bunch of people saying their tracking information states the phone will arrive to them tomorrow, but I can't see anything yet. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss