950XL Waiting Room

Joshua Miller5

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
It happens all the time. It will eventually correct itself. I have seen it any time I get instant tracking numbers. Sometimes package tracking is in Limbo so to speak. Give it a few hours or check back in the morning, you should get details eventually. This happens all the time on ebay for me when people ship at the post office (or anywhere) and get a tracking number then immediately give me the tracking. It takes a bit before things are all caught up in the system and you see the changes online. I wouldn't worry about it.

ShadowMario3

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone. Does anyone else get the message "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." when trying to verify the tracking number for the Lumia 950 XL? I've noticed a bunch of people saying their tracking information states the phone will arrive to them tomorrow, but I can't see anything yet. :(

Yes, this is normal. Microsoft is currently preparing for shipment, but it actually hasn't left their warehouse.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone. Does anyone else get the message "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." when trying to verify the tracking number for the Lumia 950 XL? I've noticed a bunch of people saying their tracking information states the phone will arrive to them tomorrow, but I can't see anything yet. :(
Yes. This is normal, and the message is very polite. What it really means is "You are too impatient. Wait a while and try again."

mdbuilder

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
My notice came at 3:25, just now showed up on the ups site as "ready for ups". Delivery projected as tomorrow, we'll see - somewhat skeptical :)

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Just got word that the regional UPS offices in the Redmond area are delaying all pickups and deliveries due to inclement weather in the Pacific Northwest.

Just kidding..... Couldn't resist

ShadowMario3

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
For those in the northeast/near Pennsylvania, here's how my delivery for the Lumia 640 went. I ordered it yesterday (11/23) with free shipping, and still received it within a day with UPS Ground:

Lumia 640 Delivery.PNG

I'm assuming that it'll be roughly the same for the 950 XL.

Last edited:

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok reservation changed again. Now they are saying to be at the store at 6:00 to pick up my phone. So our reservation has gone from 5:45 to 5 to 4 lol. I just want us both to be comfortable. I will be at the store at 6:00 PM Thanksgiving day to pick up my new phone come hell or high water! (showing my age with that statement) :winktongue:

So did you get a call from the store setting up an appt or just have an appt at the store. Just wondering because haven't received a call yet.

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I've sent a couple of emails to Mozo and they have been very prompt to respond. Trouble is they still haven't shipped my order. Original confirmation email said they would ship on 11/16. I emailed them on 11/19 and was told that they would ship within 3 business days. I emailed them again today. This was thier response "We will be able to ship your order tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. This is because we will unfortunately receive the Brown covers only tomorrow. We are sorry about this delay."

Last edited:

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
So did you get a call from the store setting up an appt or just have an appt at the store. Just wondering because haven't received a call yet.

Sorry that would be dinner reservation in the area where the store is. I did however all and try to talk to the store again but the call center just told me to be there at 6:00 PM so that is why I changed my dinner reservation to 4 so that I can make sure I am there at 6:00 PM sharp. I have not received anything from them at all absolutely nothing!!! Seems strange for early preorderers kind of takes away from the benefits of being "first".

DZimbrich

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I just read the "fine print" on the 950 XL page regarding the free display dock "Eligible for free Microsoft Display Dock with purchase of Lumia 950 XL via the Lumia Offers app, while supplies last"...

Does anyone know what the Lumia Offers App is, and is it the same as the Apps Deals for 8 and 8.1 or is there a Windows 10 version?

Cloudscout#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I just read the "fine print" on the 950 XL page regarding the free display dock "Eligible for free Microsoft Display Dock with purchase of Lumia 950 XL via the Lumia Offers app, while supplies last"...

Does anyone know what the Lumia Offers App is, and is it the same as the Apps Deals for 8 and 8.1 or is there a Windows 10 version?

Here is the even finer fine print:

To obtain your promotional code, you must activate your device, and sign in to the Lumia Offers App on your eligible Microsoft Lumia phone with a Microsoft account on or before January 31, 2016; Internet or Wi-Fi connection required and ISP or mobile data fees may apply. Promotional code must be redeemed online through the Microsoft Online Store where you purchased the device by February 29, 2016.

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
They will send you an email when it ships. Otherwise you can just send them an e-mail if you want to check to see when your order will ship. I think the customer service email should be in the email you received confirming your order.

occamsmonkey

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I have two coworkers who ordered after me (by about an hour or so) and who opted for free shipping. Both have tracking numbers that show origin scans and tomorrow as a delivery date now, so I contacted chat and argued with them until they refunded my expedited charge. It makes me think they 'gifted' all of the free ship orders upgraded overnight and somehow prioritized them higher. Oh well, they're refunding the shipping cost at least. Still stuck with no info on UPS.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Enjoy your phones peeps.. :)
Talked to MS CS again today and they said they were sorry and have no idea why my order which I placed 10 minutes after Preorders started on the 16th didn't get processed yesterday but said my order would go through next time pre orders go live, I imagine that would be a shipping date of late Dec.. No thanks, cancelled my order completely and will prob wait until after the holidays and rethink my options.. I'll drop from time to time to see how things go for you guys and the XL & Win 10..
Enjoy and play nice lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)