950XL Waiting Room

mdbuilder

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I have two coworkers who ordered after me (by about an hour or so) and who opted for free shipping. Both have tracking numbers that show origin scans and tomorrow as a delivery date now, so I contacted chat and argued with them until they refunded my expedited charge. It makes me think they 'gifted' all of the free ship orders upgraded overnight and somehow prioritized them higher. Oh well, they're refunding the shipping cost at least. Still stuck with no info on UPS.

In the northeast here I think what is happening is the MS's warehouse is very close to the ups distribution center, if you inject the package basically directly into the hub it'll get delivered the next day. No special handling involved. Amazon does the same...

litster

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
For those who will receive your 950 XL tomorrow morning, please immediate post here to let us know whether it is single SIM or dual SIM, as soon as you receive yours. Thanks!! :excited:

Junaid Nk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey any idea about it? I had asked Mozo via email on the 16th and they said shipment by 20th.. Nothing so far. Sent another email yesterday, no response. I wish the case comes soon.

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
This is the response that I received from Mozo earlier today - "We will be able to ship your order tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. This is because we will unfortunately receive the Brown covers only tomorrow. We are sorry about this delay."

LuvMeSomeWP

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Picked one up at a retail MS Store tonight. It is "Dual Sim"....

Nice! Dual sim sweetness. Are you in US? Canada?

Anyone know if Canadian Microsoft Retail stores have received shipments yet? Or will they be delayed until December? :(
I preordered in-store immediately upon announcement... :\

tajones65

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Bought in US MS Retail Store tonight...said they got shipments in this afternoon....were in process of calling those who pre-ordered from that store location. Had to wait until after 6PM to actually purchase since the system wasn't updated earlier in day to accept completing a sale transaction. Re-Showed up after 6:30PM & they were able to complete the transaction...

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Bought in US MS Retail Store tonight...said they got shipments in this afternoon....were in process of calling those who pre-ordered from that store location. Had to wait until after 6PM to actually purchase since the system wasn't updated earlier in day to accept completing a sale transaction. Re-Showed up after 6:30PM & they were able to complete the transaction...

Cool, congrats... Now go forth and be fruitful! Seriously, have fun and report back. Pics/videos

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Nice! Dual sim sweetness. Are you in US? Canada?

Anyone know if Canadian Microsoft Retail stores have received shipments yet? Or will they be delayed until December? :(
I preordered in-store immediately upon announcement... :\

I tried calling today but wait was too long and was in a hurry. Have you tried?

keithnet

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Both my orders (received shipping email for one around 7:30am and 1pm CT for other) are showing up as origin scan in Harrisburg, PA at around 8:45pm ET. Both are officially scheduled to arrive in the midwest on Wednesday!

tajones65

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
All can say is I purchased it...it's charging now & then I'll get things set up...all I can say...the phone feels solid & quality build. When you take back cover off & battery out...you see two sim slots & an SD card slot. Sim Slots are labaled Sim1 & Sim2....

christachular

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up a Microsoft Display Dock. I know that I'll be getting one with the 950 XL promo, but I didn't want to wait for it to get here lol. But I'm also going to be leaving one attached to my tv, and another one that I carry with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss