950XL Waiting Room

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Mine hit town at 4:30 this morning but has yet to say it's out for delivery. Supposed to be delivered by 10:30. Hmmm.... we have some icy streets this morning or possibly they just haven't updated their computer. I'm staying home from work this morning to be here and sign for it.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I just spoke to Useless Package Service on my order. Because "We left the package in our facility.", I wont be seeing mine until Friday. Which btw we're closed so that means Monday for me. They also said they couldn't redirect to my home. Argh.

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Why don't you swing by their facility and pick it up ?

I just spoke to Useless Package Service on my order. Because "We left the package in our facility.", I wont be seeing mine until Friday. Which btw we're closed so that means Monday for me. They also said they couldn't redirect to my home. Argh.

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Well that just stinks. I admire your ability to at least sound like you have a cool head in the midst of this mess. I don't think I could pull it off. I will keep wishing the best for you. :angel:

richbryant

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I switched to Android for a specific reason. That reason was the Blackphone 2 from Silent Circle.

I thought the Silent Circle apps were excellent, the security features (basically you can have as many virtual phones as you like each as secure VMs) were superb, the hardware was absolutely lovely and the only issue was Android itself which is a semi-usable spammy insecure bag of crap with notifications that endlessly repeat at you, apps that demand access to everything on your phone and in your life and a ****-poor battery life due to hidden services running without your input or consent.

It's for sale. Which is a shame.

I'm getting a 950XL and hoping Silent Circle might one day make a Windows Phone.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
So, a couple things.
I have been lurking here for awhile since my Passport wouldn't work on Windows Central, although I was on all other sites.

I payed with PayPal and my 950XL will be here today.
My PayPal did cancel the order this morning, after the phone had shipped so I'm waiting to see what that does, but the delivery is on the truck on it's way to me now. I did not pay for expedited shipping (free shipping option) and they sent it "UPS Next Day Air Saver".
Hoping everyone gets their phones today!

johnnyrussoa3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got a call from my local Microsoft Store (King of Prussia) the 950 Xl's are in and available to pick up right now!!!!!!! Just made my day, I really didn't want to go tomorrow!

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with in-store pre-orders tried going to the store yet to pickup their device? Any lucky?

Going as soon as my son gets here to pick me up. My coworker/friend has to leave too early. My son has no sense of urgency. I talked to him at 11 he said he was leaving. I just called him he said he was leaving at 11 he was getting up. Must be nice. LOL As soon as I have information I will update. I am unable to function right now except for typing on this site. :shocked:

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to the store right now. I got an email saying I can order, but F that I think it's in the store. Will fill you guys in. Hope to see you in the first impressions thread

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
and now the race is on to see who can get to the store, come back with the phone and report .... FIRST (or rather second/third after the people who got theirs yesterday) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo