950XL Waiting Room

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got the call from the Microsoft store in Raleigh. They have my Lumia 950 XL in white and will hold it through Sunday. The earliest I can pick it up is Saturday. The Mozo black leather back has arrive, I have the wireless charging pad, the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB microSD card is supposed to arrive by 8:00 pm tonight, so I am all set!

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got the call from the Microsoft store in Raleigh. They have my Lumia 950 XL in white and will hold it through Sunday. The earliest I can pick it up is Saturday. The Mozo black leather back has arrive, I have the wireless charging pad, the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB microSD card is supposed to arrive by 8:00 pm tonight, so I am all set!

Congrats!

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine are waiting for me at a UPS store back in my home town. I'm quite annoyed with the MS store right now. I paid for expedited shipping, which is not my complaint although now it's a waste of money. My complaint is as soon as I knew I wouldn't be around, I tried to have the address changed. MS does NOT allow UPS to change addresses, it's their policy. I was at least able to have it to go to the local UPS store instead of sitting at my home. MS store's solution to my address change was to cancel the order and re-order. Great plan, out of stock and I don't have an extra 1300 bucks laying around.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of stopping by the store tonight on way home from work if I don't get a call today just in case. We are supposed to get some bad weather tomorrow with ice and snow and would rather not travel out in that. Calling the generic call center number gets you next to no info along with chat online.

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
So you guys finally hit this old man's "impatient button". (I pride myself in being calm and relaxed in the face of adversity)

I call my store. I have to sweet talk the Microsoft Call Center lady to let me talk to someone AT the store. She gives in.
Jeremy gets on the line. I love Jeremey. He has assisted me with several purchases over the recent past. We are on a first name basis, in fact.

Hey Jeremy! What's up!!? :) So, I'm on the 950XL forum and I just want you to know that all the OTHER fellas across this great land are bragging that THEIR stores have emailed them and instructed them to COME GET THEIR PHONES! lol
So, Jeremy, just tell me this.............. Yes, I have your White 950XL. It is here. And I assure you that I will NOT sell it to even the most seductive gorgeous woman that comes in and bats her eyelashes. Am I right Jeremy? lol

Jeremy laughs. He then admits that he DOES have my White 950XL. But the reason he has NOT notified me is because the POS system will not recognize the SKU number yet. Therefore he can't ring it up!

I'm a bit embarrassed for even being excited about a stupid cell phone. Feel like a kid.

Yaw sucked me in.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
A call to the retail support line says that they still only go on sale on Thursday/Friday. But she wasn't able to directly reach the store as well so she was going off the top of her head.

She says Canada has them today, but that the US stores still shouldn't have em till tomorrow or Friday.

This is terribly frustrating that some of you are getting calls and that others are not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs